Diane Dennis, A.D.N., Certified trainer, RN, ret.
- Worked as a nurse at OHSU, Providence Medical Center, and Legacy Medical Systems.
- As director of nursing for Rosewood Park Assisted Living Center, Diane case managed patients with acute/chronic diseases and trained staff to manage patients with diabetes and cardiovascular issues.
- Was a life transitions coach on local TV, teaching coping skills and behavioral change for optimal emotional, spiritual, and mental health.
- Writes health and behavioral change articles for Examiner.com.
- Certified coach for The Empowerment Dynamic with the Bainbridge Leadership Group
- Certified life strategies coach with the Spencer Institute
- Author, The Hourglass: How to Live as Time Flies By, about a hospital support group for women diagnosed with late-stage cancer
- Public and keynote speaker and workshop presenter